- 2 cups dry lentils
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp seasoning of your choice Ex: Everything but the Bagel, Ranch seasoning, salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 300℉
- In a medium saucepan, cover lentils with about 2 inches of water and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 20-25 minutes. Lentils should NOT be mushy.
- Rinse lentils and spread on a towel to dry for 15 minutes.
- Toss with olive oil and seasoning, then spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until dry and crispy.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Use these crispy lentils as a snack or as a tasty topping to your salad to add flavor, fiber, and texture!