Caper and Broccoli Salad
- 2 oz Spring Mix Greens
- 1 tbsp Capers
- ½ lb Broccoli
- ½ lb Sweet Potato
- 2 tbsp Sliced Almonds
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut broccoli and sweet potatoes into bite-sized pieces and toss with olive oil. Roast on a sheet pan for 14-16 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Roughly chop capers. Whisk together vinegar and honey; add capers.
- Toss roasted vegetables with vinaigrette mixture.
- Mix with greens, almonds and parmesan cheese.